Flamingo Under The Night Stars T Shirt

So…this little Condo Complex I live in in has a pool in the center. As I often do, I decided to take a little dip before retiring for the Flamingo Under The Night Stars T Shirt. As I floated around on my back I noticed how clear the night sky was and how many stars and planets were out. I had dinner earlier tonight at the home of my friends Eric Skarjune and Qing Huang and after dinner we were out on the porch looking through Eric’s new telescope and he explained to me that the way you differentiate from a star and a planet is because stars twinkle while planets do not.

Flamingo Under The Night Stars T Shirt, Hoodie, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt.Guys V-Neck

Guys V-Neck

Buy It Now: Flamingo Under The Night Stars T Shirt, Hoodie, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt.
Homepage:JEANTEESHOP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NILA Threads Jackie Robinson Graphic Tee Shirt

Warrior Senior Soccer 2024 Short Sleeve T Shirt

Stinky Katie yep I’m single shoot your shot cowperson