I’m Awkward shirt.

Who is quiet in large group or around people. I don’t know; you only see the I’m Awkward shirt. I smile n laugh alot especially inappropriate time. I’m hopeless romantic I trip over air, up stairs, n over people’s feet. Am the hardest person 2 offend but it’s all too easy 2 make me feel horrible. I hate telling people abuh my problems; They don’t need 2 worry abuh me.

I’m Awkward shirt, Hoodie, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt.I'm Awkward Guys V-Neck

Guys V-Neck

Buy It Now: I’m Awkward shirt, Hoodie, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt.
Homepage:JEANTEESHOP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NILA Threads Jackie Robinson Graphic Tee Shirt

Warrior Senior Soccer 2024 Short Sleeve T Shirt

Stinky Katie yep I’m single shoot your shot cowperson