Elephant give me the weed boys free my soul sunset shirt

Elephant fights against scorch temperature with dust bath ,An Indian photographer Ganesh Namasivayam captured the moment in the state of Uttarakhand in northern India when an elephant was giving itself a sand bath cool down in scorching temperature, which helps it to fend off sunburn and insects bites. The Elephant give me the weed boys free my soul sunset shirt temperature in this year is eight degrees higher than in the past, reaching 39°C in June. For such huge creatures in India, like elephants, fighting against the scorching heat with mud or sand is a layer of protection on their skin is a constant battle.

Elephant give me the weed boys free my soul sunset shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirtElephant give me the weed boys free my soul sunset


Ladies V-Neck

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NILA Threads Jackie Robinson Graphic Tee Shirt

Warrior Senior Soccer 2024 Short Sleeve T Shirt

Stinky Katie yep I’m single shoot your shot cowperson