Every tall girl really needs a short bestie shirt

I am born in the zodiac year of the pig and as a result my nickname amongst my immediate family and relatives is either “pig” or “Every tall girl really needs a short bestie shirt. It didn’t help that I was a chubby child. I’m pretty sure everyone has done the cheek pinching, fat pinching thing on their younger cousins/siblings and as the youngest cousin, I was always the victim of that. I didn’t like the name, but I endured it because my mum always told me it was a show of affection.

Every tall girl really needs a short bestie shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt Every tall girl really needs a short bestie

Ladies V-Neck
Buy It Now: Every tall girl really needs a short bestie shirt
Homepage:JEANTEESHOP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NILA Threads Jackie Robinson Graphic Tee Shirt

Warrior Senior Soccer 2024 Short Sleeve T Shirt

Stinky Katie yep I’m single shoot your shot cowperson