Official Anime makes me happy you not so much shirt

They look like children but they are not. And these 3 beings that came through for you specifically told me that my whole adventure with their race back then was symbolic, in the Official Anime makes me happy you not so much shirt they could relate to the concepts and the culture we have, to translate the energies. They do have masculine and feminine energies but I think it is mostly energetic rather than physical characteristics. Physically they feel very soft and smooth, like I wrote before from my experience in 2013, their skin feels like dolphin skin.. kind of soft but also firm and rubbery, elastic and almost moist. I first drew them with small ears but it didn’t feel right, so I have redone it without ears. They have some sort of orifice where ears would be but it’s almost like a dolphin blowhole rather than an ear.

Official Anime makes me happy you not so much shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NILA Threads Jackie Robinson Graphic Tee Shirt

Warrior Senior Soccer 2024 Short Sleeve T Shirt

Stinky Katie yep I’m single shoot your shot cowperson