Seth Rollins “SFNR” shirt

On my career I was suppose to defend my Seth Rollins “SFNR” shirt against Dolph Ziggler at Wrestlemania. But funny story the next week Seth Rollins came out. Wanted I title shot. I said no. He gave me a cheap shot. Then hit me with a Curb Stomp. Then a triple threat match was made as the main event of the show. It was brutal. There was broken barricades, flyin elbow through announce tables, chairs, bats. We threw everythin at each other. But at the end I hit the rko and retained my damn title. I receive 5 stars and I damn sure deserve it.

Seth Rollins “SFNR” shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Seth Rollins “SFNR” shirt
Guys Shirt
Seth Rollins “SFNR” shirt
Ladies Tee
Seth Rollins “SFNR” shirt
Guys V-Neck
I would love to see the Shield reunite but one question remains in my mind. Has Seth ever dealt with. And made up with Seth Rollins “SFNR” shirt yet about betraying them. I know Seth and Roman have pretty much worked it out but I don’t ever recall Dean being ok with Seth yet. Mb now that dean’s on raw and Roman is injured that will be the storyline leading up to Dean and Seth tag teaming until The Shield reunion with all 3 of them at Summer Slam ppv. That would be awesome.

Best Seth Rollins “SFNR” shirt

Seth Rollins “SFNR” shirt
Ladies V-Neck
Seth Rollins “SFNR” shirt
Hoodie
On behalf of the wwe Universe, I want to apologize to you, Roman. The way Orlando treated you is flat out disrespectful and disgraceful. We all, including you, have a Seth Rollins “SFNR” shirt but total respect for the Undertaker. It was his time and now, it s your time. You have earned it and deserve nothing but the best. Don t listen to them- you are amazing. Keep on keepin on, Roman! You are the legend, not them.

Buy It Now: Seth Rollins “SFNR” shirt
Homepage:JEANTEESHOP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NILA Threads Jackie Robinson Graphic Tee Shirt

Warrior Senior Soccer 2024 Short Sleeve T Shirt

Stinky Katie yep I’m single shoot your shot cowperson