All are welcome legally build the wall shirt

Amazing. I just read your comments backwards and it said, We only want one thing banned, OH, now we want something else banned, and All are welcome legally build the wall shirt . OH we don’t want to ban everything, well yes we do, just one at a time. Yes, we promised only one but that was yesterday and this is today. I just had it brought to my attention that this post was confusing about who I meant it for. It was addressed to the anti gun portion of the above set of comments. I support the 2nd Amendment completely and will always.

All are welcome legally build the wall shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirtAll are welcome legally build the wall


Guys Shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NILA Threads Jackie Robinson Graphic Tee Shirt

Warrior Senior Soccer 2024 Short Sleeve T Shirt

Stinky Katie yep I’m single shoot your shot cowperson