Hot I need a huge glass of wine and Wine Drinking shirt

The first statement is clearly not drunk and Hot I need a huge glass of wine and Wine Drinking shirt. The second needs to go home.I’m ashamed to admit I spent 45 seconds trying to re-punctuate those sentences before I got it..I only drink all the punctuation after the wine is done and over with, for propriety’s sake.

Hot I need a huge glass of wine and Wine Drinking shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Hot I need a huge glass of wine and Wine Drinking

Buy It Now: Hot I need a huge glass of wine and Wine Drinking shirt
Home: Jeantees shop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NILA Threads Jackie Robinson Graphic Tee Shirt

Warrior Senior Soccer 2024 Short Sleeve T Shirt

Stinky Katie yep I’m single shoot your shot cowperson