Chicken assuming I’m just an old lady was your first mistake shirt

Chicken assuming I’m just an old lady was your first mistake shirt


The doctors forced me to breastfeed and made me sound like a Chicken assuming I’m just an old lady was your first mistake shirt when I didn’t want to. It’s so ridiculous. But my baby wasn’t latching. She was starving and I felt bad I couldn’t give her anything! They made me use some sort of feeding tube thing. It’s like the same thing as a bottle.

Chicken assuming I’m just an old lady was your first mistake shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: JEANTEESHOP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NILA Threads Jackie Robinson Graphic Tee Shirt

Warrior Senior Soccer 2024 Short Sleeve T Shirt

Stinky Katie yep I’m single shoot your shot cowperson