Friends don’t let friends Cruise alone shirt

Friends don’t let friends Cruise alone shirt


Being a mom period is hard af yes. But her excuses suck ass. I have Friends don’t let friends Cruise alone shirt so yes she’s ‘stuck to me 24/7’ because she’s bf. I also keep up with my other two children and do all duties around my house and life because my husband actually goes to work daily unlike any of them. She’d really hate her life if she was a ‘normal’ mom. But she’s not. Also the fact that she up and leaves her kids whenever the heck she wants to.

Friends don’t let friends Cruise alone shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: JEANTEESHOP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NILA Threads Jackie Robinson Graphic Tee Shirt

Warrior Senior Soccer 2024 Short Sleeve T Shirt

Stinky Katie yep I’m single shoot your shot cowperson