Grinch You’re my sister but you’re still a bitch shirt

Grinch You’re my sister but you’re still a bitch shirt


You literally just proved my point. You posited that “if Biden, then excused” and Grinch You’re my sister but you’re still a bitch shirt, which is patently false. That’s your assumption. But when your very own logic was used, you could not say the same. You cannot stand against it. Just more mouth foaming. You are a party-liner, not a patriot.

Grinch You’re my sister but you’re still a bitch shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: JEANTEESHOP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NILA Threads Jackie Robinson Graphic Tee Shirt

Warrior Senior Soccer 2024 Short Sleeve T Shirt

Stinky Katie yep I’m single shoot your shot cowperson