I Love You To The Moon And Back To Infinity And Beyond Forever And Ever Sloths T-Shirt

The general is a liar!..I don’t understand their logic in lying on something that I Love You To The Moon And Back To Infinity And Beyond Forever And Ever Sloths T-Shirt. Don’t they know that in this day and age everything is video taped, especially at a dedication ceremony or is it that they don’t care..use the Trump tactic…lie and your base will believe you even if there is video that proved they lied. Plus with his base a lie against a Black congresswoman would be embraced by his loyalists..

I Love You To The Moon And Back To Infinity And Beyond Forever And Ever Sloths T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

I Love You To The Moon And Back To Infinity And Beyond Forever And Ever Sloths

Home page: JEANTEES
STORY: HAVENTEES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NILA Threads Jackie Robinson Graphic Tee Shirt

Warrior Senior Soccer 2024 Short Sleeve T Shirt

Stinky Katie yep I’m single shoot your shot cowperson