I’m A Aries I Am Not A One In A Million Funny Birthday Gift T-Shirt

I think it’s highly inappropriate to debate the gottdam truth… much less when u have I’m A Aries I Am Not A One In A Million Funny Birthday Gift T-Shirt. His being a Marine makes his statements even MORE baffling. It’s total bull and everybody knows it. Trump put his foot in his mouth as usual. I don’t think he intended it the way it came across, but he generally speaks on par with a 3rd grader, so he honestly can’t help himself. He has neither the vocabulary nor tact for the role he has been gifted. If he would just shut up he’d likely stop finding himself consistently classified as a fool. 

I’m A Aries I Am Not A One In A Million Funny Birthday Gift T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

I'm A Aries I Am Not A One In A Million Funny Birthday Gift

Home page: JEANTEES
STORY: HAVENTEES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NILA Threads Jackie Robinson Graphic Tee Shirt

Warrior Senior Soccer 2024 Short Sleeve T Shirt

Stinky Katie yep I’m single shoot your shot cowperson