Permalink: https://eyestees.com/worcester-red-so…-shadow-sr-shirt/ ‎Edit

 For example: I used to see US-plated vehicles fairly often in the UK., but that is something that has died-out in the last 20 years or so. (Presumably, it’s easier and cheaper for US visitors to get a local rental, combined with the fact that there are fewer US bases?). I’ve used a US sourced and registered rental to drive into Canada. The car was rented in Worcester red sox ’47 grey fitzy shadow sr shirt. I obtained clearance to take it into Canada from the rental company and had all the necessary paperwork. Getting into Canada was no problem at all. Passport check, a few easy questions, (where was I going & for how long), a quick look at the rental documents etc. & a glance around the car. Welcome to Canada! Getting back into the USA at Blaine was a different matter. It took over two hours & I never got any kind of explanation as-to why. (I suspect that my onward journey to New Zealand once back in Seattle instead of returning to the UK was the issue, but they didn’t say). So if you do take your US licensed, registered and plated car overseas, it could help ease your return by making sure that you have all the paperwork you’ll need, especially if the border crossing is one of the quieter ones!

The Mercury Seven For The Project Mercury Shirt

The Mercury Seven For The Project Mercury Shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NILA Threads Jackie Robinson Graphic Tee Shirt

Warrior Senior Soccer 2024 Short Sleeve T Shirt

Stinky Katie yep I’m single shoot your shot cowperson